Interview with Guido Eickelbeck



What represent cycling for you?

Since I was 6 years old, it means 52 years now, 46 years on a bike.

What cycling gives to me is amazing.

I did it for sport, I did it for life, when I stopped, I couldn’t stop cycling because I feel something in my body is very special.

First of all I am my own doctor, I learned how my body react to all the kind of sickness and how quicked it feels when I have an accident.

Cycling for me is like a passion, it’s my therapy, my medicine and I can recommend to everybody in the world, how cycling helps grow positive attitudes and state of mind and also how it helps to overcome some negatives.

When you do not feel good, when you have some negative mood, you just go out 2 hours on the bike and you naturally find a solution to change your mental state and feel much better, you just feel better.

How many times in an average week you go cycling?

Usually 6 times a week, mostly between 3 and 6 hours.

What is your work now?

Of course cycling business 

It means training people, renting bikes, now I have a new rental e-bikes business.

Creating training camps to offer new cycling based experience to bike and nature lovers.

I thing e-bike is very good expecially when people are in a couple, one strong and the other not.

Now the both can go with trainings.

Before I could go with one and the partner (husband or wife usually) was boring in hotel, so I think we have found a good solution that both can enjoy the cycling and the nature.

The point of cycling is riding in the nature and fresh air, the second point cycling is the best network sport in the world.

When you go cycling and every cyclist I go, after while I know everybody and everything about these person, and we become friends.

You organize traning camp all over the world?

Mostly I do them in Maiorca where I live, second in South Africa, now also in Cuba.

I am starting also to do camps Europe, in Italy, Germany and Luxemburg.

I organize training camp with great attention to details, putting energy and commitment to high standard in order to give people fascinating environment and landscape, culinary delight and beautiful locations. Basically I want to create experiences starting from cycling.

Did you use the web for present your training?

I have more than 6.500 fan on Facebook and Instagram and I have just launched a new website that is completely linked on my social network.


Q 36.5 ! what do you thing about ?

Luigi for me is absolutely the number one in the world to create cycling clothing. I don‘t know guy like him anywhere.

The passion, the knowledge, the hard work that he put on creating unique pieces of clothing, it is simply fantastic.

I used Q36.5 clothing for 17/18.000 km every year and I put hundred times in wash machine and the clothes are still like new.

Do you have a special product that like especially?

Jersey short sleeve L1 Pinstripe is fantastic. Very good quality underwear and super professional.

I would say whatever he makes you can see and feel what this professional man do.

The clothes are for people that enjoy cycling and want have cyclewear in a strong good quality, that looks good in them and they feel it. In this sense their slogan “A different feeling” is perfect.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

PATRIZIA, OTTO ANNI, SEQUESTRATA

Allen "Skip" Wise - The greatest who never made it

Chi sono Augusto e Giorgio Perfetti, i fratelli nella Top 10 dei più ricchi d’Italia?